I bought a big, beautiful Spaghetti Squash over the weekend. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do with it, but it just screamed Fall to me and practically forced its way into my grocery cart. If you follow me on Instagram and Instastories you may have caught me showing a spaghetti squash … Read more about Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
I got a bee in my bonnet the other day to make granola. I'm not really sure why because this isn't something that I make on a regular basis. However, I've been really trying to keep things clean and simple in my pantry and kitchen while also doing all I can to meal prep and organize for the week. … Read more about Simple Granola
I haven't been sending you a bunch of posts recently due to the fact that I have some other projects going on that are taking lots of my time but also because, I don't know about your, but I have been totally overwhelmed with the amount of emails in my inbox. In fact, I almost dread opening my … Read more about TWO SIMPLE NO FAIL WINTER RECIPES
I have to admit Fall is not my favorite Season of the year. In my family I am in the minority. I think everyone else in my family gives Fall the vote as favorite Season. I think it has everything to do with Fall being football season (;. There is one thing in particular I DO like about the … Read more about My Favorite Fall Recipe!
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen this photo of yesterday's lunch and creation of this No Mayo Tuna Salad. Tuna Salad is one of those forever staples that is just awesome to have in the fridge. For some reason, lately, I had forgotten all about it. Looking back, I have a wonderful … Read more about No Mayo Tuna Salad
It is the weekend. Those glorious two days we all love! I know your focus is likely on the Royal Wedding, but I figure you still have to eat, right? I talk here about how I follow the 80/20 rule, eating clean 80% of the time and leaving room of 20% to enjoy life. Food is a great part of life and … Read more about Weekend Eats!
I have a wonderful salad for you today - perfect for the Spring days. If only those Spring days would get here . . . right? I know that kale isn't quite as "trendy" as it has been but it's still a great green for all it's health benefits and for a different taste and texture in a salad. I love … Read more about Kale & Brussel Sprouts Salad with Tahini Dressing
I have a few things to share with you today. I know you don't have a ton of time to read endless paragraphs and endless blogs and, honestly, I don't have the time right now to write as much as I'd like! However, I wrote on my last post about making lasagna on Christmas Eve as our tradition. I also … Read more about My MOST favorite Lasagna EVER and Christmas Blessings