What trips you up when it comes to feeding yourself or your family?
Is it the food rut you are in?
Is it the overwhelm of finding new recipes?
Is it too little time?
Is it the fear of not having a Pinterest worthy presentation on the table?
Is it finding simple, tasty but healthy meals?
Is it that you never really learned how to do “all the things” in the kitchen?
I’ve decided to bring back the Mindful Meal Plan and think it is the perfect time to give a little help in the kitchen.
Your school year, work week and life may look a bit different than you planned. If you have school age children they may not be going to school, or as often, or your may have spouses and older children working from home and, even if not, let’s face it, planning and shopping for meals brings on a different type of stress these days.
I don’t know about you but I make as few trips to the grocery store as possible. I did that before we got thrown into a pandemic but now I really try to cook what I have on hand.
So, let me help by doing the planning, concocting and testing of meals to serve your family. Sorry, I can’t also do the shopping! BUT I have given you a good list to get you in only once and out quickly! So, all you have to do is raise your hand and say, YES, to simple, nutritious foods and combinations that do not overcomplicate your days.
Honestly, meal planning can be really simple and really delicious. I have gathered together a way to help you stock your pantry, create meal plans that work, make grocery list for your meals, and ensure that you can feed your family efficiently, mindfully and deliciously. I have taken out the fluff and am here to give you inspiration for three healthy meals a day, that are quick and simple, and based on the very same things I feed my own hungry and picky crew. I am also extremely mindful of using what is on hand to prevent extra shopping, time spent running back and forth to the grocery store, preventing unused foods piling up in your fridge, all of which adds up to wasted time, money, food and your energy. I struggled with this for so, so, so long AND constantly have questions about my own personal meal planning and family recipes, what better way to help solve the age-oldd question, “What’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner?”
Here it is.
- This is a simple plan that comes right to you, right to your fingertips. No searching through magazines, stacks of cookbooks or the internet. You will receive FOUR weeks worth of meals set out for you.
- You will receive FOUR weeks worth of meals set out for you.
- Each week consists of THREE main entrees, recipes included, that are simple, quick and, of course delicious! Why THREE you may ask? Well, based on my experience, I can realistically plan on cooking three meals at home during the week. Any more typically gets disrupted with after school events, sports schedules, work engagements, and just plain life!! Being mindful means begin mindful of planning and preparing what will be consumed without having to toss out ingredients.
- You will receive a list of HOME STAPLES to help you keep your kitchen stocked and ready with foods and ingredients typically used on a regular basis.
- You will have flexibility and opportunities for YOUR CHOICE meals and DATE NIGHTS or NIGHTS OUT.
- You can mix and match any of the lunches for dinners, breakfasts for lunches and vice versa.
- You will receive my Smoothie E-Book to give you choices of various smoothies for breakfasts and lunches.
- You will receive a BONUS treat recipe for the month that will be based on the Season and satisfying that special treat desire we all have!
- This is NOT a diet plan. This is a real life way to get in the kitchen and prepare healthy foods for your busy lifestyle.
- You will learn some of my quick (and lazy!) tricks to incorporate real foods into your real life.
- These meal plans will change EACH QUARTER and will be based on the SEASON we are in!