Here it is at the last week of the Month of Motivation AND the beginning to a new week! I said before that I used to not look forward to Mondays, but have thankfully switched my thinking. Now I look at a Monday as a new beginning. This is a new opportunity to start fresh, re-engage and get motivated.
There are all sorts of tips and hacks to get and stay motivated. I’ve got a list right here for ways to keep you looking forward to working out and getting in the exercise you know your body loves. We are all different so I’m hopeful that at least one of these will speak to you and keep you working on those goals to finish this month, and this week, strong.
11 Ways to Stay Motivated to Move!
1. Write down your goals and look at that list often
2. Create a buddy system with a friend to keep each other accountable
3. Plan your workouts and put them in your calendar (this is one of my favorites)
5. Be competitive – with yourself!
6. Save your favorite TV show for your gym time
7. Make a specific, reachable, realistic goal
8. Check out Pinterest boards and YouTube videos for new workouts and ideas1
9. Wear a fitness tracker to stay motivated to keep moving each day
10. Sign up for a class . . . if you’ve already paid you’ll be less inclined to cancel!
11. Think of your workout time as YOUR time, your treat for yourself
Here are the workouts again you can incorporate into your week:
Enjoy Your Week!